Feedback

After reviewing my magazine with the teacher and class, I have changes that I will make to my magazine in the third quarter. One of the changes I have to make is to my flat plan. I have to fill in the rest of my flat plan where is says articles, and come up with title names. I also need to edit some coloring. On my table of contents it is hard to read some of the words. I might have to edit the background picture or the placement of the words to fix this as well. On the cover, some of the smaller sub titles are harder to read as well. In my article, mostly everything will stay the same. On the second page, I may have to format the words a little different. Also, I need to adjust the pictures. I need to make one of the pictures a main one. It should take up about a fourth of the page.

Comments