Project Selection-Film

Film production possibly interests me because of the wide range of ideas that can be created. Making a film would let me express any idea I wanted through filming and acting. I could pick any genre of film and express that idea within the first few minutes that I create. Creating a film would be interesting because I would be able to do out of school productions with actors. The film would also be based on any idea I could produce. A helpful skill that would make the film project good for me would be writing, so I could write a good script. In class we watched two examples of films that previous students had made. They created a story line and conducted a short film to express the idea of the film. The project may be a challenge for me as far as making the film looking professional and editing.

Comments