Project Selection-My Decision

I have decided to create a magazine for my project. I decided to create a magazine because I enjoy writing and photography. Creative writing is a good skill to have for creating a magazine because I am able to express the topic of my magazine in and interesting way while having it be professional. I also enjoy taking pictures. I could take photographs to incorporate into my magazine for the cover photo and photos featured in the article. I am thinking that I will do a magazine on running. I run cross country and track and am thoroughly involved with the sport. The magazine may include anything from a runner's diet to what a runner does to prepare. I would categorize my project into a sports category. I will work alone, this way I will be able to express what I am interested in and use my own designs.

Comments