Project Selection-Magazine

Print journalism interests me because of the aspects involved in the process of making a magazine.The idea of print journalism involves writing, which I enjoy. Print journalism lets you express your ideas through writing that you are able to publish and share. Also, you are able to use artistic abilities when graphically designing. Magazines incorporate creative writing and design. Within the magazine I could conduct interviews, publish photos, and more. Making a magazine would be a good fit for me because I can express what I am interested in and share it with others who share similar interests. Looking at the example projects helped to show me what a good magazine layout should look like. One magazine was based on teens volunteering in the city. This project had a good cover page and was designed professionally to look like a real magazine would. I also may have some challenges making the project as far as picking a single topic to base my magazine around. Having many interests might make picking a topic a challenge, but once I narrow it down I will have a good idea of what to do.

Comments