CCR 3: Draft

My production skills developed majorly throughout this project. One of the things that I developed throughout the course of creating this magazine was my skills using editing programs. In Design is a program I used regularly to create my title page, table of contents, and my two page article. In Design was useful because it allowed me to insert pictures that I could use in the background of articles or feature in  articles. I used In Design on my title page and table of contents to create professional looking magazine titles and labels, such as headings, sub headings, side notes, and page articles in numbers. My production skills developed in writing as well. Writing and revising my article multiple times helped to create a professional sounding interview that also developed my writing skills. Finally, my production skills developed majorly in online research. A large part of my project was looking up magazines similar to mine and seeing how they format their magazines, the distribution of the product, advertising, and sales.  These were all production skills that developed majorly through creating my project.

Comments