CCR 2: Draft

How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

In order to engage audiences, my magazine would use social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, which have had increasing popularity among teenagers and millennials. A large majority or my target audience would be engaged with social media sites that could use advertising to promote my product.

The social media platform Twitter is used by teenagers across the world, and is used by many companies and producers to advertise and promote products. The trending page feature of Twitter is used to show what is raging among social networking, and could promote my product. Hashtags, favorites, and re-tweets are used to spread trends. Creating a Twitter account to promote my product is an ideal way to engage audiences.

Comments