CCR 4: Draft

I integrated technologies into this project in a variety of ways. When creating my magazine, I used software, hardware, and online information to help research and format my magazine. I used the program In Design to create my magazine, which includes my title page, table of contents, and my two page article. This program helped me to create my magazine with advanced software that helped it look professional. I was able to insert photos that I had taken at scheduled photo shoots to put into my magazine as background pictures, or pictures featured in my article. In Design also helps me to format my article, including a title and featured pictures within it.  I also used a program called Microsoft Publisher. I used this program to make up the flat plan for my magazine, which plans out what each page in my article will contain.  My camera, and Nikon D 3200, was used to take pictures that I used throughout my magazine. Aside from these programs and equipment,  I also used an abundance of online information. I researched magazines similar to mine, such as Sports Illustrated, which helped me format my magazine in design and content.  I used online information to help me research what my article would contain. I developed the idea to do a question and answer interview with an athlete after researching this popular article style in and multitude of magazines.  These are ways in which I used technologies in my project through software, hardware, and online information.

Comments